For your protection, all information on the payment form is subject to verification prior to processing any order. This is to prevent fraud, and the unlikely use of the credit card without the cardholder's permission. If you don't provide complete billing information, the data provided by the payment processor will be used for invoicing.
Our payment providers are independent agents and resellers who have no access to information about your internet activities. Your billing information therefore is in no way correlated with your Internet activities.
USAIP.EU reserves the right to immediately limit your use of the services in the following abuse cases:
* using it to attack other systems or to gain unauthorized access to any other system
* insulting, racist, sexist, or otherwise offending behavior
* non-consenting indecency (i.e. sexual harassment)
* identity theft (i.e. masquerading as someone else, credit card fraud)
* indecent approaches towards minors, consenting or not
* vandalism or break-ins, or any hacking or cracking attempts
* spreading of worms or viruses
* mass emailing of any kind, or email forgery
* visiting carder sites or advertising carder services in usernames or payment aliases
* copyright infringement (via p2p, bittorrent or otherwise)
* any other activity we deem inappropriate
USAIP.EU reserves the right to immediately limit use of the services in the following cases:
* West African access to our VPN service is limited to servers included in the Liberty Reserve based plans. Access to any other servers from the West Africa region will deactivate the VPN account
* Resellers must verify whether their clients are from the West Africa region and grant access according to these rules
* If resold accounts found to be in violation of these rules, the resold accounts will deactivate automatically without refunds.
With the exceptions noted above, the parties obligations as to confidentiality shall survive any termination of this Agreement. Usage logs are only used for the purpose of tracking system abuse and spam. Use logs may be kept for a period of 48 hours for the above stated purpose. However, if a pattern of abuse is found or reported, the usage logs may be retained indefinitely to investigate the abuse and may be turned over to the police or other investigating agencies. We may not have the tools and resources to validate all claims of abuse, so by accepting this agreement you acknowledge that we may provide your email address and original IP to those who claim abusive actions that can be traced to you in our logs.
USAIP.EU VPN plan payments may be refunded upon customer request. Refund requests must be received in email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Reseller, Customer agrees that it will protect, indemnify, save and hold Globalip Kft, USAIP.EU and it's operators, owners and other customers harmless from any and all stipulations, arrears, losses, expenses and assertions, as well as rational attorney's fees declared against USAIP.EU, its representatives, its customers, and administration that may arise or result from any service provided or executed or agreed to be executed or any product sold by customer, it's agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless USAIP.EU against liabilities arising out of any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or distributed in association with USAIP.EU services, any material furnished by customer encroaching or supposedly encroaching on the exclusive rights of a third party, copyright violation and any other claims.
Subscriber further acknowledges that the service provided is of such a nature that service can be interrupted for many reasons. Therefore, subscriber agrees that the company shall not be liable for any damages arising from such causes beyond the direct and exclusive control of the company. Subscriber further acknowledges that the company's liability for its own negligence may not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to charges payable by subscriber for services during the period damages occurred. In no event shall the company be liable for any special or consequential damages, loss or injury.